Welcome to Northwest Properties Agency, Inc.
Over 50 years of customer service for the real estate needs of our community! In 1960, Northwest Properties was founded as a business dedicated to providing honest and ethical real estate services. After the Founder of Northwest Properties, W. W. “Dutch” Templin, retired from his service in the U.S. Army, he chose to have a second career in real estate. Because of some unpleasant experiences in buying, selling, and renting homes during his military career, his goal was to own a company that provided the opposite experience to the residents of our community, providing good customer service and make the experience of buying, selling, renting, and management services a positive occasion.
The same philosophy is the cornerstone of the business today.Still family-operated by second and third generation family members, the company has one of the largest residential Property Management departments in the region.
Our services include:
- Residential Home Sales
- Management of single-family homes
- Providing rental properties to Tenants that are clean and maintained and adhere to those governing laws and regulations related to rental management
- Condo and Home Owner Association Management
Northwest Properties Agents and Staff have provided decades of service to home sellers, buyers, tenants, and association properties. Our goal is to provide a pleasant customer experience as we provide the real estate services to those who choose to use our services.
- We are members of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service, with access to all the current information for buyers to find their next home and to market seller’s properties to prospective purchasers.
- We are members of NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers).
- We are members of CAI (Community Association Institute) for Board Members and Management Members providing information and education for association properties.
We have raised thousands of dollars for the Muscular Dystrophy Association, Caring for Kids, Lakewood Area Shelter Association. Each year we are involved in providing holiday meals and presents for local families and involved in many charity organizations as well as other community programs, as well as supporting other annual drives to benefit children and residents of our county. Our Designated Broker is a long-term member of the Lakewood Rotary and our company and staff help raise money and give support for many of the programs that Lakewood Rotary does each year to benefit the local community,including the building of the playground at Ft. Steilacoom Park. He also serves on the Board of Directors for the Lakewood Area Shelter Association providing financial aid, a multitude of services, and housing for lower income residents of our county.
NORTHWEST PROPERTIES DOES NOT ACCEPT PORTABLE REPORTS